Book a ticket today and join the event live or on-demand from home plus get 24/7 access to the digital event hub + recordings from all sessions.
Register via Eventbrite:
Remote Group Packs
Register via Eventbrite:
Become a Patron or contribute to the Pay It Forward Fund and allow us to offer more reduced price tickets and guest passes for people who can't afford a ticket.
All-Access Patron Ticket
Pay It Forward Fund Sponsor
Frequently Asked Questions
We recommend arriving on November 11 and returning on November 14, 2021.
Tickets for in-person event purchased after August 31, 2021 are generally not refundable once purchased, but they are transferable. A participant, who is unable to attend the event, may name a substitute in writing up to 5 days prior to the events scheduled beginning.
Tickets for remote event are non-refundable but transferable up to 48 hours prior to the events scheduled beginning.
- Use the price you paid for The Billion Seconds Institute membership or paid learning activities.
- You can request a refund, excluding €50 of the Week-long Pass which is non-refundable and 3-5% from bank fees.
You support us the most if you choose one of the first options but will understand if you need the money back. Please be assured that we will act responsibly in the interest of all involved.
Forum Day ticket do not include access to the unconference, workshops or possible side events.
Our main venue has protocols, facilities and the flexibility to comply with any possible restrictive measures and requirements that the local government may impose on small-scale events.
According to this we will limit the number of participants we receive per day prioritising our guests and participants’ health and safety. Side-events will be planned accordingly. We will keep you informed of these developments in the coming months.
Here you can track the official and updated measure related to COVID-19 in Barcelona.
When you pay for an IAM Weekend ticket you are not only receiving individual access to the event, you are also part of a collective value exchange that, on top of helping us cover the programme and production costs, can allow us to:
1) Remain independent of corporate sponsorship while keeping the average ticket price as low as possible, considering equivalent professional conferences and the small scale and intimate atmosphere of the event;
2) Offer reduced price tickets for professionals with lower income levels and a Pay It Forward Fund that will allow people to participate who would otherwise not be able to;
3) Cover the costs of recording, editing and publishing videos because, as a community-focused project, we want the topics discussed during the live event to be shared with as many people as possible.
In this way, IAM Weekend can become a small yet inspiring example of the internet-driven collective action, knowledge sharing and solidarity that we stand for.
In other words, we do not tolerate threats of violence, unwelcome sexual attention, slurs or hate speech, including hurtful comments involving race, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical appearance, disability, age and religious or political belief, whether they are personal or general.
Anyone asked to stop any harassing behavior is expected to comply immediately. If you can’t help make the world (at least during our conference) a welcoming, harassment-free and supportive place for all characters and humans alike, IAM Weekend is not for you. Whoever violates these rules will be expelled from the conference without a refund at the discretion of the organiser.
If the behaviour of anyone makes you (or anyone else) feel unsafe or unwelcome, please report it as soon as possible. Incidents can be reported to any member of conference staff or team at the info desks onsite, where we will be happy to help, contact security or local law enforcement, provide escorts, or otherwise assist those experiencing harassment to feel safe.